Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    There's probably a reason not many people know of it..
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    I have heard of it but never been. For $10 I will probably take the kids this summer. I am sure it is no Knoxville Zoo but it will entertain and keep a little change in my pocket.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    It's still in the early stages as far as zoos operate, working on growth.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    they've had some exotic animals down there for some time now. same guy that got into trouble a few years back for having a lion.

    dude that owns it is my old chiropractor. he just got outta prison, but he's one hell of a guy believe it or not.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who here knew we had a ZOO outside of Gate City?

    Quote Originally Posted by duckmeat View Post
    they've had some exotic animals down there for some time now. same guy that got into trouble a few years back for having a lion.

    dude that owns it is my old chiropractor. he just got outta prison, but he's one hell of a guy believe it or not.
    I think I remember reading about that. He had an adolescent male lion I believe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •